Hi everyone. Here are the images from last weeks work.
Marco - Free Falling
Kristine - Rodeo Ropes
Alix - Scrifitti
What to bring for May 22 -
- the bar of microcrystalline wax
- tins in which to melt microcrystalline + color
- 2 (or more) pieces of good paper (Rives, Arches or other printmakers paper) to use with the microcrystalline
- a photograph, image or just an idea in your mind of what you want to paint on the paper
- the rest of the usual stuff - pigments, oil pastels, encaustic, brushes, etc.
- gessoed panel if you are still working on it